BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pictures of the new house...

Well, you asked for them (and by "you" I mean Jobina!), so here they are! Pics of the new house. Due to system limitations, you will be getting pictures in a few different posts...enjoy! The first picture is our living room.


This next picture is of our dining area. To the right is a door leading to a small deck where our bbq will sit once I actually get around to building it. To the left is our kitchen which you will see in the next picture. Down the hall are the bathroom and the bedrooms which will come in another post. I don't know if you can see this but my cat is sitting all freaked out in the hallway in this picture.
Our fabulous kitchen....sigh....John is very happy. I can't believe I actually have a kitchen that has so much room, I don't have enough stuff to fill the cupboards!


The front of our house. The posts are going to be painted dark brown yet. You can see that deck off the dining area on the right hand side of the house. The white van in the picture is what the builders are using as a tool shed at the moment. We're hoping that moves soon. Our grass will be here by summer time and I have to say that I'm really looking forward to seeing some landscaping!


More to come soon!


5 comments:

Jobina said...

MICHELE IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!I LOVE the kitchen and just the layout! I can't believe that's Mom and Dad's old couch and chair...they look awesome with the slipcovers! Oh, I love it I love it I love it!

Pamela said...

Wow! Nice house! I LOVE the colour on the kitchen walls! Congrats on your new house and have fun making it into a home.

Mark said...

Hey, very sweet pics! Congratulations on your house it looks great!

Ollie said...

Yes it is awsome!! I got to see it in person and it is so cozy and warm. Congrats both of you and enjoy.

Danette said...

*tears* You guys worked so hard for this, contotalgrats!!!