BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

We've moved!!!

Well dear family and friends, we have finally moved into our new home. I have found that I have way more muscles than I thought I did - and right now every last one of them is asking me, "why did you abuse me like that?!". HUGE thanks go out to Brad, Gary, and Will for helping us haul furniture and more boxes than anyone should ever own. We could not have moved without you! I promise a house warming complete with bbq'd steak and beer will be forthcoming. Special thanks go to my parents who took our kids to their home so that we could move without trampling our little ones in the process!

Most of the rooms have been organized and unpacked with the exception of our bedroom and the unfinished part of the basement. I still need to build one dresser, a bbq, and a futon. I'm hoping to have everything unpacked and organized this weekend. I think I can do it. I haven't found the batteries for my camera or I would post some pictures. I may just have to bite the bullet, go to the store and buy more batteries. I'd love to give all of you a taste of what my home looks like. I warn you though, pictures could never do this house justice. It's everything we could have wanted and more. John and I are very very happy with our decision to buy this house.

So if you're down this way, come on over! We'd love to see you! I promise to post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jobina said...

I WANNA SEE PICTURES!!!!
We're so excited for you guys too!

Elayne said...

Put your feet up girl! You are working WAY too hard!!