BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

To a beautiful woman...


Above is a picture of my Aunt Jean and her beautiful daughters. In the early hours of the morning, my Aunt took her last breath.
Auntie Jean was one of the most stylish women I ever knew. She always looked her best and ALWAYS had the coolest shoes! She had a very quiet manner most of the time but if you caught her in a shopping mall with her sisters, the noise carried for miles! She had a great laugh, a hilarious sense of humour, and could make the strangest voices come out of that mouth of hers!
Auntie Jean watched her first born go to Jesus before her. I can't imagine as a Mother how this would have felt. I know he was never far from her thoughts.
Be well, Auntie Jean. I miss you more than words can say. Hug my Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and that precious baby boy of yours and tell them I said Hi. Go kneel before the God who loved you before you were even born and ask Him every question you've ever wanted answers to. Laugh and run and sing without ever running out of breath...sometimes in the quiet, I can almost hear that wonderful laugh of yours all the way from heaven.
I love you...until we meet again...

3 comments:

Jobina said...

ah yes, those loud shopping trips seem to run in the family! I remember a few with her, yep, that lady could laugh!

Elayne said...

Beautiful Michele. Great memories to cherish forever.
Love,
Mom

Stacey said...

That was beautiful Michele. You are such a loving, caring person. You take after your Auntie Jean.
Love you.