BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The beginning of an era...

Well, I did my first recording session for someone else today. I'm just waiting now to hear what the artist thinks of my work. I think the waiting is harder on my nerves than actually playing! I could honestly spend all day in that studio. I feel so at home there. It's just like being at home, except someone records me and I have a way better keyboard to play on in the studio then at home!

What could I possibly have done to deserve this?!?!? I am blessed beyond blessed! How is it that my dreams have come to reality so fast? It just goes to show that no matter how many side roads you take in your life, if God has a plan for you, He will see it through to the end no matter what! I can't wait to see where He takes me!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

How exciting!! Congrats on your new adventure!

Jobina said...

It's so cool how things just get plopped into your lap like that! You just have to sit back, smile and say, "thanks God!"

Stacey said...

What did you do to deserve it? God gave you a gift. You're using it. He wants us to follow our passions. Now you're being rewarded for your talent. So just say 'thank you'! :)

Congratulations!

"Lord, You will grant us peace, for all we have accomplished is really from You." Is. 26:12