BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Valentine...

One day a long time ago I met this man. He had wonderful eyes, they were the first thing I noticed. He was caring, gentle, quiet, a deep thinker. He was also strong, accountable, able to compromise, in every way a man.

That man is now my husband. What a gift you are to me! The father of my children, my lover, my friend, my confidante, my teacher, my partner. How God saw fit for us to meet, to fall in love, to create a family, to go on this journey together, I will never know. He knew what we needed and provided abundantly for us! It has been an incredible road that we have travelled. Filled with potholes, bridges, and beautiful scenery. We have made it through every trial, every test. We have rejoiced together when things are good and we have stayed strong through the tough stuff. You never let me quit, you don't give up. My life would be very empty, if you were not a part of it.

Happy Valentine's Day John! You are the love of my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I'm spending this whole day gushing to Dad about how my kids are expressing their love to one another! I feel like my mother used to say: I'm so proud of my kids sometimes I could just BURST!!
(I've tried leaving notes on Mark and Jobina's blogs but it's not working and I can't figure out why! Great notes they were too!! Ha!)
Happy Valentine's Day you love birds!!
Love,
Mom & Dad

Stacey said...

Awww, that is beautiful! That's so awesome that you found each other!

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day yesterday!

xo