BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Soooooo sick...

I'm not ignoring all of you, honest I'm not. I have never been this sick ever in my life. Well, that's not true, but I feel pretty gross at any rate. I have a fever and I'm coughing and sneezing and desperately trying to stay warm. It's not working. I'm just praying that John will be home soon so I can go have a bath and leave the kids to him for an hour. Anything to warm up would be great at this point.

I will blog again, when I'm not infecting everything within a ten mile radius of me....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing being sick?! That's just not allowed! Hope you get to rest up. How about trying one of those "hot toddies"? I'm sure John would make one for you!!
Get well soon!
Love, Mom