BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm back......

Well, the cough still lingers but I'm feeling much better and so I have returned to blogging. Yesterday Rowan and I were playing and she suddenly got very quiet. She went to the closet and got her winter boots and a hat. Then she found my broom and said 'giddy-up' and rode her "horse" all over the house! I think the thing that cracked me up was that she simply could not ride that horse until she had proper boots and a hat! By the time I got a camera ready to film her, the "horse" was sleeping and she almost was too. Oh well, guess I'll have to try and catch her another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that remind you of anyone you know? Can't get on a motorbike unless you have ALL the proper attire!! Ha!

Michele said...

Like mother like daughter! She's a safety girl!

Jobina said...

Get ready for many years of awesome pretend play out of that girl!