BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Auditions are done...

You are now reading about the latest O Canada singer for the Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Team. Yay!!!! I start tonight and sing for the rest of the season which means today and tomorrow. Hopefully next year there will be more opportunities to sing. Here's the funny part, the announcer can't pronounce my last name so they had to make up a new name for me. If you're at the game, my name is Michele Renee. It makes me laugh, but whatever. They wanted me to think up a new last name on the spot and I couldn't think of one, so this is what we came up with. Oh well. Maybe by next season I can teach the announcer how to say my name!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

that's funny. at least it IS part of your name!

Jobina said...

Does he have an accent? It really isn't that hard to say! That's so exciting that you're getting your name and face out there and getting more opportunities to sing, keep it up!