BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hockey and singing....

The games are over. May I just say, that was the most awesome experience I have ever had!!!!! There were just over 4000 people at each game. The noise was deafening. They introduced me as LA Production Studios Recording Artist, Michele Renee. Ha! Everyone sang along to O Canada until the last line. Then they started cheering. The cheering was so loud, I could barely hear myself sing! It took me three hours to get my face to stop blushing when I was done! I have realized (I kinda knew this already) that I am absolutely an attention junkie - I loved it! The stage is where I love to be and the more people that are watching, the better! This confirmed for me that writing my album is what I'm supposed to be doing. I felt totally comfortable singing in front of everyone. If I had been a total nervous wreck, I would probably be more hesitant to create my own music. Here's to more opportunities like this to get my name out there so that when the album comes out, people will want to buy it!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

I wanted to be at those games SO BAD!
Congratulations! You GO GIRL!
Love, Mom

Jobina said...

"attention junkie"-I love it! If that's how you feel on stage, then you're definitely getting into the right profession! So happy for you!