BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ahhhhhh....spaaaaaaa.........



My parents (who seem to have way more energy than me) took my children again this past weekend. I tell you, I am one spoiled daughter!! John took the weekend off and so we had some relaxation time. We went to a local spa, had side by side massages, I got a pedicure and John got a facial. We spent three hours there and had a fantastic time! What a great way to spend a day! I sang one of my new songs at church on Sunday and got really good feedback from it. Then my precious little ones came back home. As much as I love this time away from them to recharge my batteries, I'm always thrilled when they come home with big smiles and big hugs for me!

3 comments:

Elayne said...

WELL goody for you but I am missing my hugs, smiles and kisses!! It's so QUIET around here.
Maybe we'll have to reinvent the D.R. table chase to liven things up around here!!
A few more days and I can get my fill of hugs from the other two sweeties I have been missing!!

Stacey said...

That sounds awesome! What a great couple thing to do!

Jobina said...

mmmm, massage...
I have a back and scalp massage booked in August. I can hardly wait!