BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged....

My Aunt Stace tagged me, my sister and my Mom to tell six unimportant things about ourselves so here goes nothing...

1. I am really shy. You'd never know if for how loud I am, but I get really scared talking to people I don't know and I seem to have forgotten the art of starting a conversation. Lucky for me I took a lot of drama in high school and college so I can fake my way through if I have to.

2. I'm terribly afraid of heights. I can't watch someone lean over a railing because it makes me want to throw up. Sad....really really sad...

3. My brain doesn't start working until I have a shower in the morning. You'd think my brain was mush if you tried to talk to me before I've had a shower. I love my morning shower...it clears the fog from my head. I can't go one morning without a shower. I know people who can shower every other day, I am not one of those people.

4. I don't like the sound of my own voice. I hate the way I talk, the way I sing...it just gives me a greebly feeling to listen to myself, so I don't. Other people seem to like my voice, so I'll keep singing, but it's not my favorite voice to listen to!

5. My favorite food is french fries from Wendy's dipped in a chocolate frosty. Yes, I know, it's weird.

6. I can't sleep with blankets over my feet. The rest of me is totally wrapped in blankets, but my feet will be sticking out every time. Otherwise they just get too hot and then I can't sleep.

There you go...things you probably didn't want to know about me, but now you do anyway. :p

Mark and Jay, consider yourselves tagged!!!

5 comments:

Elayne said...

I didn't know you don't like your singing voice!? Keep singing anyway!
Don't think I knew about the "frosty fries" either!!
I think I was aware of all other points about you. It's been interesting reading everybody's "quirks"!

Stacey said...

1. You're right, one would never know.
2. How is a tall person afraid of heights? :)
3. I think this runs in the family. At least we're all really clean people. lol
4. Whaaaat?? You're crazy. I agree w/ your Mom, keep singing anyway! "I do it anyway" ~Martina McBride :)
5. Um. Um. Hmmm.... Uh... hmmm
6. That's funny and I am the total opposite! Feets have to be tucked in too!
Thanks for doing that it was very informative!!

Jobina said...

1. Wow, then you've been acting most of your life! I give you an Oscar!
2. I love this one, it makes me want to stand at a railing and lean over...yes, I am the annoying little sister.
3. Some people do this with a shower, some people drink decaf and skip the shower. You always smell good though, maybe that's why!
4. I can totally relate to this one! Keep singing though, it's not greebly, trust me.
5. That's too weird for me. Now give me McDonald's fries and a big glob of mayo and another of BBQ sauce and I'm a happy girl.
6. You must be Canadian if you prefer to have cold feet when you sleep!
That was fun!

Jobina said...

Love the new look!

Elayne said...

WOW! This looks great!!