BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I love my husband...

I can't really say anything for a couple of weeks yet but I wanted to let you all know that John and I have passed that T-intersection we were in. We considered all the possibilities and came up with a solution that gives us both a feeling of total peace.

I am beyond moved at the love and encouragement John gives me. He is so aware of the needs of his family and wants whatever is best for everyone involved. There was such a spirit of cooperation through all of this and I know it's because our friends and family have been praying for us. Thank you! I know that there will be more challenges, but we will get through them.

That's all for now...think I'm going to go hug my hubby!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Keep hugging each other and we will keep praying for your family! Sometimes it is difficult to understand what God is doing but we can always look back in our lives and see clearly that even when we don't understand, He ALWAYS leads us in a way that is best for us. An old song says "I don't need to understand. I just need to hold His hand". How true. Keep holding His hand and you will always end up exactly where you are supposed to be.
God bless that wonderful man of yours!!
Love,
Mom & Dad

Stacey said...

That must be a lot of hugging you're doing... things have been quiet over here! haha

Just kidding...

Still praying for you
xo's