BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Prayer...

Prayer is a hard thing for me these days. I have so much going on in my head, I have even more going on physically. I feel like I have no words to pray. I just ache and turn my eyes to God. I am so thankful that I have a God who listens to my heart, not just my words. Sometimes our best prayers are the groanings that make no sense to the human ear, they are the most truthful.

There's nothing I want to talk about, I don't want to unload on anyone right now. Sometimes we just have to work out these dark days with God and no one else. So on that note, even though I don't want to talk about it, please remember me in your prayers as I try and dig myself out of this hole I'm currently in. It seems pretty steep but I have faith that God and I can work it out.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww, I wish I could give you a hug! I know those 'dark days' and when there seems to be no words. Sounds like its one of those times to just "Be Still", let everything around you and within you filter thru that quiet time with God. And yes, He knows your heart so mumbles and murmers, He hears us. What a beautiful thing!

You're in my prayers Michele.
xo

Olive McKeigan said...

Hey freind you are in my prayers as well. I may not show you how much you are respected but you are. The lord does hear us and he is always with us but I am praying that he spends extra special time with you and that he helps you right now.
Hugs To you!!!!
Ollie