BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still at the intersection...

Just to update you. John and I are still working on our future. I think we've pretty much decided that we would like to stay put for a while longer. The question now becomes whether or not John's work will allow that to happen without him taking a demotion. John is working on this now. For specific prayer, please pray for the people who make the decisions to move staff, that they will be led to do what God wants for us. I really believe that this is one of Satan's ways of keeping this album from being completed. Please pray that this album will continue on and that God will be glorified through it. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Jay Boaz said...

Best of luck getting this all straightened out. I know I've been looking forward to hearing your completed album!

Jay

Elayne said...

We will pray you through this as you keep trusting God to work out His will and His way for both of you in your commitment to do what is best for you as a couple and also as a family. Remember my theme song for this year...."God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we can not see; He will make a way for me. He will be my Guide, hold me closely to His side....."

Stacey said...

Love & prayers to you both. I have been praying and I will keep praying with you... I like your Mom's theme song. Can't really say much more after that!