BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have come to a T-intersection...

There are some questions up in the air with regard to John's work vs my recording an album. We have a lot of praying and even more talking to do. This is a critical time as this will define what our future will look like. If you have a praying heart, please remember our family. We are all trying to do what's best for eachother but in doing that, someone has to give a little. Please pray that we are discerning and that we find a solution that everyone can live with and not feel cheated. We don't want any bad feelings. More info when I know more...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

It can be a tricky thing in marriages when you are both on career paths. I imagine two kids adds a whole 'nother dimension to the mix. I will certianly be praying for you both. Keep praying and keep the lines of communication open and honest and the right decision will be revealed to you. Hugs.

Elayne said...

I have every confidence you can work this out too!! I'll be praying!
Love,
Mom