BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's all about the Chi...


Yes that's right folks. I finally have a Chi hair straightener. Yesterday I went to have my hair cut by a friend of mine and while I was there I received a Chi as a gift. For those of you who have never tried the Chi, you don't know what you're missing. I've never seen a straightener that works this well. My hair feels softer and looks healthier than it did with my old straightener. These retail for around $230.00 and while that's expensive, they last a long time and do the job the first time. You don't have to run over your hair 3 or 4 times to get it straight. One time will do it.


So that's my commercial for today. The Chi Hair Straightener....fabulous!!!

6 comments:

Jobina said...

hey, wait! You didn't tell us how you came to get a $230 hair straightener as a GIFT!!!

Mark said...

Wow, that's an impressive gift!

Michele said...

The gal who cut my hair is a friend of mine here in Lethbridge. It was from her. Nice to have friends in the business!

Jobina said...

just because? does she go thru them that quickly that she just gives them away after a while? I want a friend like that!

Michele said...

It was my Christmas present. She gets them wholesale so she doesn't pay nearly what they're worth retail. I always get hair type presents from her.

Stacey said...

Hey I just bought one last week! I got it at some hair product outlet store here in Toronto for $130!!! It wasn't free--but it sure was a bargain!

They are amazing aren't they? You'll love it. Sounds like you already do!