BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

To new beginnings...

Welcome to my blog! This is a first for me. I've never really been one to write down the things that happen in my life. Somehow I thought I would just remember everything. I guess as I've gotten older, I've started to realize that my memory is not as reliable as I once thought it was. A wonderful woman in my life asked me recently if I had considered blogging. The thought had crossed my mind but I didn't know what I would write. I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes of this blog.

Today is cold and snowy and it makes me want to curl up with a good book and a warm blanket. However, I have company coming later today and as such, there is cleaning to be done so that I don't scare my company away! I find it hard to balance cleaning and spending time with my kids. My youngest is 22 months old. That 22 months went by so fast, I don't want to miss another minute with her.

How do you find balance?

3 comments:

Jobina said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's such a great way to have community in the midst of winter with so many different people! How do I find balance? I don't. Balance is an illusion. All I can do is make sure that the scales don't tip in the same direction for too long! If the kids are playing really nicely together one day, then I know, it's time to get something done. Well, that or sit at the computer, drink a cup of coffee and blog a bit!

Stacey said...

Hey!!! You did it! Yippeee!! I'm so excited to see you in blog-land! I can't add to the discussion about balance but if you find the answer please send it to me! I'm trying to figure that one out myself!

Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts, ramblings, even the mundane things in life! It's all great to read on a blog!

Pamela said...

Hey, just saw you updated your site on facebook and I thought I'd check it out! Happy new Blog to you!