BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Looking for the end of the tunnel...

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do and not enough time to do it all? I'm feeling that way. I have so many gifts to wrap and things to finish up before Christmas and I'm losing my momentum. I'm very thankful that John is home today to help me get through some of this stuff. What would I do without him? I don't even want to think about that.

So, if you don't hear much from me in the next week or so, please know that I'm not ignoring you, I'm just up to my ears in wrapping paper, ribbon, flour, sugar and other assorted foods!

Merry Christmas Everyone! We'll talk more closer to New Year!

2 comments:

Jobina said...

Just remember that there is no need to go over board! Like I told Mom, tell everyone you're going minimalist this year, they'll never know any different! Even me!

Anonymous said...

I totally relate! We're all in the same kitchen!...and I don't even have anything to wrap yet. You ain't seen nothin' yet! I will look like a cyclone by the weekend!
You on the other hand....RELAX!
LOVE MOM