BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jasmine Tea Room...

Yesterday I felt the urge to go out for coffee with someone. Being that I don't really drink coffee, it's really just a name I put to going out and talking with a friend. I called my friend Andrew and he took me to the Jasmine Tea Room in Lethbridge. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures but I should have! This place was really cool!

When you walk in the door, it looks like an antique store. There are many pieces of furniture, jewlery, candles, etc for sale. When you walk through another doorway, you see a totally girly tea room with tables and chairs and enough tea to let the whole world drink! I had a raspberry italian creamosa. It's raspberry syrup, club soda and cream. Yummy!!!! I also had an egg salad sandwhich with spinach instead of lettuce on a croissant. Soooo good! Andrew had a london fog which is earl grey tea with milk and something else that I forgot and a seafood salad croissant. The sugar on the table was colored pink and there were hats and scarves and other cool things hanging on the walls. It was beautiful and old world-ish and I loved it!

Great conversation, good food, and yummy drinks. It was a special day and I'm glad I went. Thanks Drew!!!

1 comments:

Jobina said...

Yum! I'm gonna go make myself some coffee now!