BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Pictures!!!

Okay, here are some pictures of Christmas...


The kids were so excited, they could hardly wait for presents!!!

Housecoats were given to all the kids. Of course they all wanted to wear them right away!


Opening presents is tiring so my niece took some time out to chill with Papa.



Much talking was done by all...
It was a great time to get together! Sorry to Mom and Jobina...the pictures I took of you two came out fuzzy! Another time, I'll get it right. I promise!
Thanks to Jobina, Mark, Riker, Trinity, Mom and Dad for a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Soooo cute!!! Thanks for posting those Michele! Looks like the kids (and the big ones too :)) all had a blast.

Rowan in her little bathrobe is too cute!

Jobina said...

Great pics! Maybe next time I'll get off my butt and take a few!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures. It was SO GREAT to have everyone home. I'm not sorry there's no pictures of me!!
Love Mom