BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

This week's menu...

Can you believe I just went grocery shopping for this week and I've already lost my list of what I was going to make? I think I remember it though...here it goes...

Thursday - New England Clam Chowder (from scratch), and biscuits
Friday - Home made perogies and farmer sausage
Saturday - Meatloaf with potatoes and gravy
Sunday - Lemon Pepper Tilapia with Wild Rice and Peas
Monday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Toast and Salad
Tuesday - Spring Rolls, Gyoza, Won Ton Soup, Rice and Chinese Finger Foods.
Wednesday - Greek Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Roasted Veggies

Whew! I remembered! I'm also doing homemade soups and sandwiches with chocolate cupcakes for Rowan's birthday tomorrow. On top of all of this, I have to clean my house! I have company coming for Rowan's birthday and as of right now, I would be frightened to let them in the door! I'd better get off this computer and get to it!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm sooo tired. 16 hour days on average. And my meals have been getting more and more pathetic since I don't have time. And this list is making me sooo hungry it's almost cruel!

I really wanna come for Sunday dinner. I LOVE tilapia, wild rice and peas! Mmm, that sounds right up my ally!

OK I'm draggin my tired and hungry butt down to the kitchen now to see what sort of magic I can create with the contents of a tin can!

Woah is me. :)

Michele said...

I am often amazed what I can create out of the contents of tin cans! You can do it Stace! But you are welcome here for supper anytime!

Jobina said...

Happy Birthday Rowan!!! We hope you love the ponies!
Love, Auntie Jobina, Uncle Mark, Riker and Trinity