BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not tired anymore...

Well, I finally got Rowan to sleep around 4am and she slept until 12:30pm today. I got Declan off to school and then I got to sleep for a few hours. Yay! I also got to clean up my kitchen and send my song project to my Aunt. For having my schedule all messed up, I actually feel like I've been semi productive today.

On a side note, I went to the doctor today because my mouth was hurting and my tongue looked funny. To my dismay, I have thrush. Yuck. I have to swish nasty yellow slimy medicine in my mouth four times a day for the next 7 days. I think my daughter fears I may throw up from the grossness of it all because this afternoon when I was swishing, she brought me a bucket and told me to spit. Much as I would have loved to obey her, I have to swallow this foul stuff and then not drink or eat for 1/2 an hour. I would have liked nothing more than to spit that out and drink a gallon of juice to get the taste out of my mouth!

Well, I'm off to make supper for the family. I think it's homemade hamburger night. Yummy!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

And she loved the song! Loved, loved, LOVED it!!! Michele, I said it before, I'll say it again... you have such an AMAZING musical talent! Embrace it, it's your gift! Spread those wings!!!

Glad to hear you got some sleep. Thrush? Oh yucky phooey. (Rowan with the bucket is pretty cute though :)
xo's