BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jesus loves me (Rowan style)


I am trying to teach Rowan some simple songs. One of these being Jesus loves Me. I start by singing the whole song to her...then I let her fill in the last word of each line. Here's what Rowan did...


Me: Jesus loves me this I...

Rowan: know

Me: For the Bible tells me...

Rowan: soup

Me: Little ones to Him be...

Rowan: Ham

Me: They are weak but He is...

Rowan: strong

Me: Yes, Jesus loves...

Rowan: Me

Me: Yes, Jesus loves...

Rowan: Me

Me: Yes, Jesus loves...

Rowan: Me

Me: The Bible tells me...

Rowan: soup


Sigh...I guess we'll have to work on that one when she isn't hungry!

4 comments:

Elayne said...

By the looks on their faces I think Rowan and Zac agree that she sang just fine and what's all the fuss about?
Cute!
Love, Mom

Jobina said...

I just gotta love that jumper she's wearing!
I get such a kick out of kids singing, Riker used to sing the B-I-E-I-E to me.

Stacey said...

lol that's very cute

Anonymous said...

You can tell Rowan I like her version better. :)

Jay