BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The making of an album...

That's right all you bloggers out there...I am officially making an album. The producer I work with offered me a contract and as such, I am crazy busy trying to write songs whenever Declan is out playing and Rowan is down for a nap! I'm amazed at how quickly some songs come. Sometimes all it takes is a sentence or a feeling to get me writing.

The songs that will be on the album are things I have written on my own. As most of you know, my Aunt Stace and I have written some songs together and I really prayed about putting them on the album. I feel like God is leading me in a different direction and so I'm going solo on this one. I would eventually like to incorporate some of those songs on an album because they are beautiful songs....just not for this album.

I start recording on Wednesday of this week. I'm working with a secular producer which is going to bring some challenges to the mix. My prayer is that God will place a wall of angels around me and this project. I know that satan is going to try his level best to mess things up. I also know that this whole experience is directed by God and He will decide how this all ends up. So if you are of a praying nature, please pray for me and my family during this process. We need protection from the barbs that satan will throw in an attempt to push me off course.

I will continue to blog about my progress on this from time to time. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Elayne said...

Blessings and prayers, LOTS of prayers, for you, John, Declan and Rowan as you work on this exciting project!
Love, Mom & Dad
"Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world!"

Jobina said...

So exciting Michele! we'll be praying for you while you work on this, that you would be protected and be a vessel. Enjoy the making of your first album!

Stacey said...

Again, so happy and excited for you! Will certainly be praying for you through this whole process. It's been amazing to watch this happen from the first "rumblings" to this great opportunity that has come out of it.

Congratulations!!!!

Love, Stace
Psalm 55:22!!!!